(Laughter Therapy’s photo: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laughter-Therapy/261247177272887 )
You know you heard at least five of these as you were growing up. Some of us heard each of these at least once in a week.
The stuff that would REALLY get us (my brother and me) in trouble were the answers we’d give.
1. The n. O is good. Right?
2. There’s only 2 of us, you have a 50-50 chance of guessing right.
4. COOL! School pictures are tomorrow…
6. Fine, that’s where my books are.
7. Does this mean you’re getting us a trampoline?
8. But what else can I feed the dog???
9. Neither is “look it up” it means you don’t know the answer too.
Yes, it’s amazing that my brother and I managed to grow up! 😀